Friday, December 8, 2006

Ayla-U Hub: The Beginning

8 December 2006
Avenue Square
Naga City, Philippines


With Mr. Bicol Engineering Student Leaders Summit himself, Neil Erich Galicia, I set up this blogsite with all Bicolano alumni of our beloved Ayala Young Leaders Congress in mind. We envision it to be a space in the the world wide web where all of us could share our musings, our sentiments, and our passions (in other words, a big part of ourselves), and be drawn together time and again in the spirit of solidarity, friendship, shared drives, common love for our beloved Bicol and of course, our country, and servant leadership.

This our hub in the blogosphere. We are this hub.

Madya na, tambay kita.

An saindong tugang,


Donald D. Bercasio
Regional Coordinator
Ayala Young Leaders Bicol-Uragon (AYLAB-U)

(Photo shows (L-R) AYLAB-U's Neil, AJ, Ducks, Chelly during a recent meeting at Naga City's Avenue Square for our current project in collaboration with our National Secretariat and all AYLA Chapters all over the country for the victims of Supertyphoon Reming)




1 comment:

Hilis said...

Hi Sir. Im just an ordinary student and I'm vying to ba apart of AYLC po. Just want to ask kung san po pwede mag-apply here sa Bicol Chapter ng AYLC. :))

Hi. Im Christopher Balictar Hilis. Im 19 years old and willed enough to be trained to be a good servant leader to my countrymen for next years of my existence. I applied for this years Ayala Young Leaders Congress(thru the Office of Student Services of Bicol University) and I do hope that my application would be granted for atleast, even in my own little way, I can help our countrymen to alleviate their suffering and find some friends who are also willed enough to help others and be trained as a good leader like me.. As a nursing student of Bicol University, I want AYLC to be a part of my training and experience in rendering care to my clients either in the community or wherever I am assigned to so that atleast, I can apply my learnings on school and not just be wasted. But whatever the result may be, either my application would be granted or not, I’m still determined enough to help others in the best way that I can be and mold my capability in leadership and in service using my countrymen as an inspiration to achieve my simple yet very big dream, and that’s to help others and let them be happy in every single moment of their lives and live for their dreams as well in the future years to come.. : )